- Reception is open from 08.00h to 20.00h – all arrivals must report to reception and register before pitching – all fees are payable in advance.
- Pitches will be available from 12.00 on the day of arrival.
- Pitches must be vacated before 12.00 on the day of departure.
- If you wish to extend your stay please advise Reception before 10.00.
- If you stay beyond the 12.00 limit you will be charged for an extra day.
- If you arrive when Reception is closed you must park where the Security Officer directs you.
- Please register your vehicle at Reception and clearly display any relevant tickets.
- Admission to the site is at the discretion of the Site Manager.
- The maximum number of persons permitted per pitch is six.
- Occupation of and any changes to a pitch are subject to the prior authorisation of the Site Manager.
- Clients are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the pitches for the duration of their stay.
- Please pitch in accordance with Fire Regulations – you will be asked to move should this rule be ignored.
- Client’s preferences and requirements will be met where possible however clients must follow the Site Manager’s instructions when pitching.
- Fire extinguishers and hydrants are located at strategic points around the site – please make the effort to locate the one nearest to your pitch.
- All personal property and refuse must be removed before vacating the pitch.
- If a pitch is to be unoccupied for any length of time this would require the prior arrangement with and agreement of the Site Manager.
- If a client leaves a unit or other property on site without payment and without the prior consent of the Site Manager then the Management Company reserves the right to make arrangements for the removal and/or storage of said property at the expense of the client.
- It is permissible to use hitch or wheel clamps on units but a copy of the keys should always be left with the Site Manager.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the mains electrical cable from the hook up point to the unit is safe, as is the unit’s own installation.
- For tents this should be incorporated into a purpose-made mains supply unit designed for tent camping conditions.
- The electrical supply to the pitches will be charged to the customer’s account on a daily basis for short term stays with a minimum charge as quoted in the price list.
- Customers who book for long term stays will be charged as per their consumption of electricity for that period.
- Please always ensure that your camping unit has been disconnected for the mains supply before moving your vehicle.
- All vehicles whether motor cycles, bicycles, cars, tourers, quads or caravans are required to respect the speed limit within the camping perimeter which is set at 10kms per hour.
- There should be no movement of vehicles within the campsite between the hours of midnight and 0700 hours.
- Customers arriving after midnight will be obliged to park outside the site and access their units on foot.
- One vehicle is permitted per pitch, any other transport must be parked outside the site at the owners risk.
- It is strictly forbidden in Spain to light any kind of open fire at any time of the year under legal sanction.
- Barbecues may be used if they are gas, raised off the ground and in a suitable container.
- Please take care when using a barbecue not to annoy other customers with smoke or fumes.
- In the height of summer in Spain it is possible that the Management could and would forbid the use of barbecues altogether.
- Barbecues must only be used within your own pitch and not on the public thoroughfares or in communal zones.
- There are water hydrants and fire fighting equipment placed at strategic spots around the site, please ensure that you are aware of their position in relation to your own unit upon registering at Reception.
- In the unlikely event of evacuation being deemed necessary please follow the staff’s instructions to the letter in a quiet and controlled manner – they have been trained to deal with situations of emergency.
- Domestic animals are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times.
- Dogs must be on a short leash at all times.
- If a customer’s dog defecates within the site it is the owners responsibility to clean it up immediately and deposit the waste matter in the appropriate refuse container, please do not use the camp sites waste bins for this purpose.
- Any cages for domestic animals must be kept within the customers camping unit such as in their vehicle or awning.
- Animals must not be exercised within the camp site.
- Failure to clean up after your domestic animal may result in you being asked to leave the site.
- If the Site Manager considers that a domestic animal is causing a nuisance, then the owners may be asked to remove it from the site.
- Domestic animals are not allowed in any of the Communal buildings such as the bar, restaurant, terrace, reception, toilets, showers, laundry, swimming pool area or children’s playground unless they are recognised guide dogs assisting a blind owner.
- Please respect the laws of the country, dogs should always be on a leash, owners are obliged to clear up after their dogs and dogs regarded as potentially dangerous should always wear a muzzle.
- Do not leave your domestic animal unattended.
- It is not permissible to put up washing lines within the camp site.
- Owners are requested not to use the plants on the camp site as supports for swings.
- Owners are not allowed to use fireworks within the camp site.
- According to Spanish law smoking is not allowed in any of the communal areas including the swimming pool and children’s play area.
- Customers are requested to maintain a reasonable level of noise at all times so as not to annoy other people within the camp site.
- Any televisions, music players, radios, CD players, music centres or any other form of audio equipment must be played within the customers camping unit and at a level that is acceptable.
- Between the hours of 23.00h and 08.00h customers are requested to maintain minimum noise levels.
- Generators are not allowed except at the discretion of the Site Manager.
- Loud or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Disposal of sanitary items such as polythene bags, disposable nappies and such should be done using the waste disposal units located at the entrance to the campsite in order to prevent damage to or blocking of the drainage systems.
- Please do not flush sanitary items down any of the toilets.
- Customers filling, washing or emptying their chemical toilets should ensure that this is only done in the specified areas for chemical disposal, and never in the areas used for drinking water or in the public toilets or shower units.
- The fountains provided for drinking water around the site must not be used for laundry, dish washing or personal hygiene.
- Please do not wash kitchenware or culinary items in the shower facilities, there are areas provided for this service around the site.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the shower facilities at any time.
- The Management makes every effort to ensure that the campsite and all the facilities are kept clean and tidy throughout the day.
- Please cooperate with the Management to maintain the high standard of cleanliness for the usage and benefit of all.
- Please ensure that you make correct and proper usage of the refuse and recycling bins and also the chemical disposal points.
- Once you have used the campsite facilities please remember to leave them as you would like to find them out of respect for fellow campers.
- The rules and regulations governing the usage of the swimming pools are clearly displayed at the entrance to the Swimming Pool, please read them and take note.
- The rules and regulations must be adhered to at all times.
- Children under the age of twelve must not be allowed to use the Swimming Pool without parental supervision.
- Children should never be left unattended in the Swimming Pool area.
- Please shower and wash your feet before entering the Swimming Pool.
- Clients may not use towels to reserve sun loungers in the Swimming Pool area.
- All visitors must register at the Reception upon arrival where the Site Manager will arrange entry and parking if required.
- Visitors must leave the camp site before midnight or upon request.
- Anyone attempting to illegally admit family members or friends onto the camp site will face immediate expulsion from the camp site.
- In accordance with the local bye laws trading is not permitted within the camp site.
- Itinerant salesmen will not be allowed onto the camp site, – please do not encourage them.
- The Management cannot be held responsible for any loss by theft or accident.
- Campers are asked to deposit all items of value in the safe deposit boxes which are available for rental from Reception.
- The Management is not responsible for any damage caused to property by fire, or from fires caused by other campers or their visitors.
- The Management is not responsible for any damage caused by fire, flood or other Acts of God.
- All campers will be requested to present their private vehicle insurance policy upon registering at Reception.
- Any damage caused to property belonging to the camp site caused by children under age will be deemed to be the responsibility of the parents and the repairs will be charged to the parents account.
- All items found on or around the camp site will be handed in at Reception where they will be kept for one calendar month for reclaiming by the legitimate owners.
- Any items not reclaimed after a calendar month will be donated to charity or disposed of by the Management.
- Owners will be held responsible for any costs incurred in the reclaiming of their property.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act any personal data referring to your booking, reservation or correspondence may be stored by Camping La Bella Vista S.L. who shall be the only recipients of said information and whose sole purpose would be for the management of said clients’ accounts, correspondence and promotional activities and communications.
- Customers are requested not to abuse the water supply which is a commodity highly appreciated in Andalucia especially in the summer months.
- In times of drought water restrictions may be imposed by the government which must be respected.
- Please do not allow children to leave water taps running unnecessarily.
- Cars, tourers or caravans cannot be washed on site.
- Ball games, frisbees, kites and other games are not allowed in the campsite or the swimming pool area.
It is the moral obligation of all campers to conform with the above rules and regulations which are designed to ensure a peaceful and respectful co-existence on the camp site – we thank you in advance for your co-operation.